Employers: Post a job on the East Bay’s most popular architectural job site.Thirty Day Posting: $30 Chapter Member Firms, $35 AIA Members, $60 for Non Members, $75 Agencies. To post a position to the job board, simply Click Here to post and pay online. AIA East Bay Members: We are happy to assist you with a manual posting and invoicing. Questions? Call 510/464-3600.
Project Frog Inc. delivers advanced pre-fabricated componentized buildings that assemble easily on-site, giving architects and builders a fast and cost effective way to create beautiful and energy-efficient buildings. Our San Francisco office is currently seeking candidates for the position of Project Designer in the Product and Innovation team (P&I) to carry out the development and delivery of high performance component buildings.
The Project Designer will be part of Project Frog’s Product and Innovation team (P&I). This individual will be responsible for efficient, scalable, and high quality project execution across the Project Frog suite of products. The Project Designer will work with P&I architects and structural engineers through all phases while collaborating with Project Frog’s internal supply chain, and delivery teams, as well as external consultants.
- Execute projects, through development, production, quality assurance, permitting, and construction administration.
- Work closely and coordinate with interdisciplinary team members.
- Meet project schedules and milestones.
- Provide QA/QC to project documents and overall process.
- Work on sophisticated BIM models. Integrate and coordinate Project Frog building components with Structural + MEP design.
- Participate in Construction Documents and Construction Administration delivery
- Compile project specifications.
Specific Skills and Experience Requirements
- Accredited degree in architecture or engineering required
- 2-6 years of experience in architecture or engineering practice, in all phases of projects (SD, DD, CD, CA)
- Position requires use of Revit
- Ability to learn on the job and adapt to Project Frog’s interdisciplinary work flow
- Knowledge of codes, and construction methods
- Iterative mindset to multi-task between various pre-fabricated architectural and structural systems
- Superior communication, collaboration, and interpersonal skills
- DSA experience is preferred but not required
To apply for this position, please send us a cover letter and your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org, with the job title, Project Designer noted in the subject field. Applicants must meet the above-mentioned qualifications, and live in the San Francisco Bay Area, to be considered for this position. Due to the high volume of applications received, we are unable to comment on the status of an individual application. Your application will be reviewed and you will be contacted if you are chosen to move forward in our hiring process.
As a venture-backed company headquartered in San Francisco, CA, Project Frog is revolutionizing the building industry by applying technology and process to overcome the inherent inefficiencies of traditional construction. More than just a forward-thinking company, we are a team using each other’s strengths and knowledge as resources to create bright, inspiring and sustainable structures with minimal environmental impact. We are award-winning business professionals, researchers, product designers as well as accomplished entrepreneurs and innovative builders who are looking for bright people to join our team. Our corporate culture is collaborative, fun and results-focused while encouraging open exchanges of new ideas and innovation.
For more information, visit www.projectfrog.com.