Employers: Post a job on the East Bay’s most popular architectural job site.Thirty Day Posting: $30 Chapter Member Firms, $35 AIA Members, $60 for Non Members, $75 Agencies. To post a position to the job board, simply Click Here to post and pay online. AIA East Bay Members: We are happy to assist you with a manual posting and invoicing. Questions? Call 510/464-3600.
Hilliard Architects is looking for a Project Designer/Architect who wants to be part of our creative team. Currently we are 5 people and we are looking to add a 6th. This position requires initiative and someone comfortable taking responsibility for their tasks. We are looking for a team player committed to delivering exceptional service to our clients and building relationships with our consulting engineers and General Contractors.
We have a wide range of projects; commercial, healthcare, and multi-family residential. We offer continuing education, mentoring and the opportunity to be involved with every facet of the architecture profession. As part of the team, you'll follow the projects from start to finish; proposal through final punch list.
Learn more at Careers on our website www.hilliardarchitects.com
Hilliard Architects is located in Downtown Oakland, near the 12th Street BART Station.
- Bachelor or higher degree in Architecture.
- Blend of computer skills in drafting, modeling and rendering, using anything from AutoCAD to SketchUp. We are 100% Revit; if you are willing to learn, we are willing to teach you.
- Experience is important, but not as much as your abilities and attitude.
- Interest in trying new ideas.
- Excellent organizational and communication skills.
- OHSPD experience is a plus!
Hilliard Architects is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, creed, color, disability, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, age, religion, Vietnam era Veteran’s status, political affiliation, or any other non-merit factor.