Employers: Post a job on the East Bay’s most popular architectural job site.Thirty Day Posting: $30 Chapter Member Firms, $35 AIA Members, $60 for Non Members, $75 Agencies. To post a position to the job board, simply Click Here to post and pay online. AIA East Bay Members: We are happy to assist you with a manual posting and invoicing. Questions? Call 510/464-3600.
HMC Architects designs solutions that work, wow, and withstand. We partner with healthcare, education, and civic clients to design buildings that promote healing, inspire learning, and create vibrant communities. Whether it’s a hospital, elementary school, student union, or community center, our empowered teams are experts when it comes to delivering successful projects and creating meaningful spaces.
HMC Architects is in search of a Project Manager with Higher Education experience in our Bay Area office located in Oakland. The preferred candidate is a licensed architect with 7+ years of experience focused in the education market. Revit proficiency is must.
Requirements & Preferred Skills:
- Architectural degree from an accredited university.
- Minimum of 7 years of project management experience with education projects.
- Licensed California architect preferred
- LEED AP credential preferred.
- DSA experience.
- Proficiency in SketchUp, Revit/BIM, Bluebeam a plus.
- Responsible for managing all phases of a medium to large size project through construction.
- Primary responsibility for budgeting, scheduling, planning, design, specification, and working drawings on a given project
- Has client contact and authority to direct, control, and monitor all project activities.
- Write RFP’S and negotiate contracts and fees with clients and consultants.
- Write and develop project marketing interview materials. Participate in project marketing interview.
To learn more about HMC Architects and to apply for this dynamic position, please visit our website at www.hmcarchitects.com/join. Please include salary requirements or expectations as this will accelerate the application process. HMC offers very competitive compensation and excellent benefits including Medical, Dental, Vision, PTO, Holiday pay and 401(k). HMC is an Equal Opportunity Employer.