Employers: Post a job on the East Bay’s most popular architectural job site.Thirty Day Posting: $30 Chapter Member Firms, $35 AIA Members, $60 for Non Members, $75 Agencies. To post a position to the job board, simply Click Here to post and pay online. AIA East Bay Members: We are happy to assist you with a manual posting and invoicing. Questions? Call 510/464-3600.
Small, client-focused practice seeks Rockstar Project Manager.
- Independent, friendly Architect (unlicensed ok) who is a self-starter and creative problem solver;
- Someone with minimum 5 years of experience (more preferred) primarily in single- and multi-family project types;
- Understanding of local codes and experience with Zoning and Building Code research;
- Excellent communicator- you craft emails with care and aren’t afraid to pick up the phone to call the City, manufacturers, contractors, consultants, etc.;
- AutoCAD wizard who can maximize their time at the computer and create graphically coherent drawing sets;
- Ability to manage drafters to get the help you need and get the job done efficiently;
- Outstanding organizational skills- you will be managing many smaller projects;
- Adherence to schedule/budget for each project;
- Experience producing full Permit and CD sets including developing architectural details independently;
- Consultant coordination & Construction Administration.
What we offer:
- Fun projects with nice clients!
- Fast-paced projects;
- Path to licensure;
- Full time employment with inherent flexibility;
- Working out of our South Berkeley office- walkable to Bart;
- A respectful and supportive environment;
- Pay commensurate with experience.
Please send Resume, work samples, and salary requirements to email@example.com.