Project Manager 5+ Years of Experience
Employers: Post a job on the East Bay’s most popular architectural job site.Thirty Day Posting: $30 Chapter Member Firms, $35 AIA Members, $60 for Non Members, $75 Agencies. To post a position to the job board, simply Click Here to post and pay online. AIA East Bay Members: We are happy to assist you with a manual posting and invoicing. Questions? Call 510/464-3600.
Firm Description: Banducci Associates Architects, Inc. is a design-oriented, seven person architectural and interiors firm located in Pleasanton. Our portfolio includes civic, commercial, residential and corporate interiors projects. Current projects include exterior building renovations and corporate tenant improvements.
Job Description: Project Manager position with excellent opportunities for growth. Manage exterior renovation and interior design projects from schematic design through construction. Work closely with the Principal, meet with Clients and lead and collaborate with the project team.
- Degree in Architecture or Interior Design
- 5 years of experience
- Knowledge of varying building types and applicable building codes
- Production of detailed construction documents
- Ability to manage time and coordinate work of junior staff and project team/consultants
- Proficient in AutoCAD and 3D programs
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- Sketch-Up, Photoshop, Illustrator experience a plus
How to Apply:
Email a cover letter, resumes and work samples including construction drawings you have produced to firstname.lastname@example.org. No phone calls, please.