Project Manager, 5 Years of Experience
Employers: Post a job on the East Bay’s most popular architectural job site.Thirty Day Posting: $30 Chapter Member Firms, $35 AIA Members, $60 for Non Members, $75 Agencies. To post a position to the job board, simply Click Here to post and pay online. AIA East Bay Members: We are happy to assist you with a manual posting and invoicing. Questions? Call 510/464-3600.
Anne Phillips Architecture, an award-winning design-oriented firm, is currently seeking a full time Project Manager. See our website www.aparch.com for our firm profile and projects. The office has a collaborative and collegial atmosphere. Our projects include primarily renovation of affordable housing as well as new construction, private homes, office, retail, mixed-use and community space. We have long standing relationships with our non-profit developer and service provider clients. We are located in a bright and open converted warehouse in West Oakland.
- Minimum B.A. in Architecture, Master of Architecture preferred
- Excellent communication skills in both written and verbal communications
- Minimum 5 years of overall project experience including design and construction documents, including a minimum of 2 years of project management experience.
- Work experience including multi-family residential renovation projects including experience with Type I/II & V construction is preferred.
- Construction Administration experience is strongly preferred
- Candidates must exhibit a passion for design, initiative and strong collaborative abilities.
- Motivated self-starter capable of working on multiple projects simultaneously.
- Candidates must be proficient in AutoCAD, SketchUp, Photoshop, Illustrator, and MS Office programs including Word, Excel and PowerPoint. Good design, organizational, and social skills required. Free-hand drawing ability a plus. Revit experience preferred.
- License-track or Licensed in the State of California
- LEED AP preferred
Benefit package available. Salary is commensurate with experience.
Please email cover letter, resume and samples of your work in PDF format to email@example.com. Please no calls, drop-in visits or deliveries.