Project Manager, Commercial Architecture
Employers: Post a job on the East Bay’s most popular architectural job site.Thirty Day Posting: $30 Chapter Member Firms, $35 AIA Members, $60 for Non Members, $75 Agencies. To post a position to the job board, simply Click Here to post and pay online. AIA East Bay Members: We are happy to assist you with a manual posting and invoicing. Questions? Call 510/464-3600.
Ware Malcomb is growing and hiring a commercial architecture Project Manager in our Pleasanton office.
Project Managers are responsible for the successful management of multiple commercial architecture projects.
Project manager candidates must have:
- 7+ years experience managing commercial architecture projects - distribution centers, medical office buildings, manufacturing facilities preferred
- Excellent communication skills - able to listen to clients needs and communicate needs and direction to consultants and staff
- Ability to be a team player and work independently
- AutoCAD and Revit proficiency required
- Great attitude, ready to hit the ground running
Ware Malcomb is an international design firm offering integrated services to clients throughout the world. Founded in 1972, Ware Malcomb offers planning, architecture, interior design, civil engineering, branding and sustainable design services to diverse clients.
Ware Malcomb offers the best of both worlds, a small office supportive and nurturing work environment with large company amenities and resources which provides amazing opportunity for internal growth. Ware Malcomb offers a whole life balance, health-focused company culture, competitive salary and overall benefits package.
**Must be legally authorized to work in the United States**
Submit resume: http://www.waremalcomb.com/careers