Project Manager for Multi-Family
Employers: Post a job on the East Bay’s most popular architectural job site.Thirty Day Posting: $30 Chapter Member Firms, $35 AIA Members, $60 for Non Members, $75 Agencies. To post a position to the job board, simply Click Here to post and pay online. AIA East Bay Members: We are happy to assist you with a manual posting and invoicing. Questions? Call 510/464-3600.
Hunt Hale Jones has a position available in our San Francisco office for an exceptional individual who is well organized, hard-working, professional and mature. The successful candidate must have an accredited degree in Architecture, plus 5 to 10 years of full-time working experience in multifamily architecture.
Excellent long-term career opportunities in a stable design and growth oriented firm. Compensation commensurate with experience. Our office is located in the SOMA within walking distance of all major transit systems.
- Primarily responsible for the scheduling, coordinating, and administration of studio projects for multi-family .
- Establishes budgets, prepares schedules and monitors adherence to terms of contract, quality and clients' desires
- Performs quality control review of construction documents for projects
- Manages and mentors studio members with building code knowledge and CD documentation
- PM is accountable for the success or failure of projects
- Works under the direction of the management team
- This not a design position.
- Five to ten (5-10 years) architectural management experience, preferably in the residential field
- BS/BA in architecture field (preferable)
- Strong understanding of project objectives, goals, client expectations, and project concepts
- Advanced knowledge of Type V materials and methods of construction; and of UBC/CBC and other applicable building codes
- Advanced computer skills including Microsoft Office
- Advanced knowledge of AutoCAD/ACA (may be tested in this area)
- Understanding of merchant built housing, product types and markets preferred
- Excellent communication skills
Please forward cover letter, resume, and samples of work to email@example.com.