Self-Directed Creative Prj. Mgr./Architect
Employers: Post a job on the East Bay’s most popular architectural job site.Thirty Day Posting: $30 Chapter Member Firms, $35 AIA Members, $60 for Non Members, $75 Agencies. To post a position to the job board, simply Click Here to post and pay online. AIA East Bay Members: We are happy to assist you with a manual posting and invoicing. Questions? Call 510/464-3600.
- 6+ years experience.
- Exceptional organizational skills (ability to manage a project, identify tasks, and interface with the entire project team with minimal oversight).
- Solid experience producing of a full set of CD's and developing architectural details independently.
- Formal CA experience on complex projects.
- Ability to manage a project's time & fee budget.
- Superior, demonstrable BIM skills. We use Archicad (not AutoCAD). We prefer a candidate with Archicad experience, but may consider those with *outstanding* overall BIM capabilities (such as Revit), and the ability to self-learn Archicad.
- Knowledge of and passion for Universal Design and Sustainable Design.
- Interest in working on both small and large projects.
- A great working environment.
- Fun, creative projects with good clients.
- A focus on Universal Design and Sustainable Design.
- Opportunities for taking responsibility and growing.
- A surprising range of work for a small office: multifamily, commercial, single-family, and Universal Design-specific work.
- A wheelchair-accessible workspace.
1. Cover letter presenting yourself and why you are interested in this position.
*** Please describe your Archicad or other BIM capabilities in detail ***
2. PDF resume.
3. A link to your work OR 3 PDF images of representative design work AND production work (no DWG format or zipped files).