Senior CAD Drafter
Employers: Post a job on the East Bay’s most popular architectural job site.Thirty Day Posting: $30 Chapter Member Firms, $35 AIA Members, $60 for Non Members, $75 Agencies. To post a position to the job board, simply Click Here to post and pay online. AIA East Bay Members: We are happy to assist you with a manual posting and invoicing. Questions? Call 510/464-3600.
FCGA Architecture has positions available for talented senior CAD drafters. Individuals must be self-motivated, personable and proud of their work. A minimum of 4 years commercial/retail and mixed-use experience is required. Must have an ability to work creatively and independently with minor supervision. Openings offer excellent opportunities for challenge and personal growth in a very positive working environment.
FCGA Architecture is located in beautiful downtown Danville. We are a mid-size award winning design firm with 14 talented, upbeat employees. With 35 years in the business, our firm stays consistently busy with a wide variety of projects including live/work lofts, mixed-use retail/lofts, shopping centers, business parks, office buildings, training centers, high-end single and multi-family residential and Zero Net Energy. As an office, we have a passion for architecture and for life. Our philosophy is to make every work day a great day, believing that it shows in our work product, our relationships and our team longevity. We offer competitive salary and benefits including profit sharing.
- Fluent in English, oral and written.
- Fast and very proficient in CAD, Revit, Sketch-up, Lumion (for design packages), Microsoft Work, Excel, Outlook.
- Ability to multi-task on multiple projects or from drafting to design packages.
- Strong background in wood frame CD's, retail, commercial and residential.
- Ability to share ideas, questions and skills to benefit others.
- Team building attitude and personality.
- Desire for personal growth and advancement.
- Bachelor's degree in Architecture or equivalent.
For more information on FCGA, visit us online at www.fcgainc.com. If you have the qualifications and the desire for a fresh change, please respond with your resume via email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Come join us!