SENIOR CAD MANAGER
Employers: Post a job on the East Bay’s most popular architectural job site.Thirty Day Posting: $30 Chapter Member Firms, $35 AIA Members, $60 for Non Members, $75 Agencies. To post a position to the job board, simply Click Here to post and pay online. AIA East Bay Members: We are happy to assist you with a manual posting and invoicing. Questions? Call 510/464-3600.
We are seeking a self-motivated, technically oriented individual with construction experience and preferred to possess a degree in Architecture for this full-time position. Motivated by detailing and providing oversight to graphic standards is the preferred candidate.
Ferrari Moe, LLP is a 14 person architectural and engineering firm located in the San Francisco North Bay Area. Our new construction, renovation and restoration projects include high-rise office towers, government and institutional facilities, large apartment and condominium complexes, small commercial buildings and high-end private residences.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
- Proficient use of computer assisted drafting (CAD) equipment and software. Mac platform based and ArchiCad preferred, VectorWorks knowledge a plus.
- Oversee and produce production documents and or specifications within team framework on a wide range of projects with minimal oversight.
- Perform field verifications to convert to as-built plans.
- Assist with field testing and write field reports.
- Communicate with clients.
- Maintain detail library. Oversee, develop master CAD standards.
- Assist with general office duties such as: Preparing correspondence, document storage, project filing, etc.
- 5 - 8 years CAD experience - ArchiCad preferred, knowledge of VectorWorks a plus.
- Construction skills/knowledge. Carpentry experience a plus.
- Building Renovation and/or Restoration skills/knowledge. (Preferred)
- Strong written and oral English communication skills.
- Ability to prioritize tasks.
- Ability to understand the critical path of a process.
- Posses strong file management abilities.
- US Citizen or permanent resident.
- Bachelors Degree - Architecture (Minimum requirement) Or actively working toward completion.
We offer competitive salaries and an excellent benefits package which includes:
- 401(k) Plan
- Incentive/Bonus Program
- Medical, Dental and Disability Insurance
- Paid Vacation and Holidays
- Alternating Fridays Off
- Continuing Education/Professional Development Opportunities
Ferrari Moe, LLP is an equal opportunity employer.
Please e-mail resume in pdf format / or fax it to 415.458.3512.