YIMBY Designer Desired!
Employers: Post a job on the East Bay’s most popular architectural job site.Thirty Day Posting: $30 Chapter Member Firms, $35 AIA Members, $60 for Non Members, $75 Agencies. To post a position to the job board, simply Click Here to post and pay online. AIA East Bay Members: We are happy to assist you with a manual posting and invoicing. Questions? Call 510/464-3600.
KTGY Oakland is looking for a senior designer who’s got a knack for coming up with compelling design ideas for multifamily and mixed use projects. We want to tap into your creative energy, give you the freedom to design and help us shape the urban fabric in cities all around the Bay Area and beyond.
Join us in our move to our new office space in Uptown Oakland. Find a design team and colleagues who really do collaborate and respect each other. KTGY is a place with room for talented and ambitious designers to flex their design talent, grow and then keep growing.
Success for someone in this position means juggling several major projects simultaneously, contributing at client and agency meetings, adding to the discourse of design in the studio, and working and playing well with others.
- Professional degree in Architecture
- 8-15 years experience managing clients, consultants, coordination of small and large projects
- Strong Design Portfolio displaying projects in a variety of scales
- Careful attention to detail
- Good organizational, analytical, communication and interpersonal skills expected
- Solid Sketch Up and Adobe Creative Suite skills
In order to be considered, please go to our website http://www.ktgy.com/careers to apply. Select the job posting Senior Designer | Oakland (22634). Please no phone calls or drop ins.