2016 Design Awards
Click here for project registration and/or reception tickets.
- Projects must have been completed since September 1, 2009
- AIA East Bay members may submit projects located anywhere
- Non-member architects may submit projects located in the following Bay Area counties: Alameda, Contra Costa, Marin, Napa, Santa Clara, San Francisco, San Mateo, Solano and Sonoma
- Applicant need not be a registered architect or AIA member, but must be responsible for design of project.
- Residential projects of all types are encouraged, including:
- New Construction
- Small Budgets (under $30,000)
- Affordable/Senior/Marketrate Multi-family
- Student Housing, etc.
Please note, all submittals will be made via Dropbox. Please attend the pre-submittal meeting if you have not used Dropbox and have technical questions.
Awards Pre-Submittal Meeting (for those with submittal questions): August 23, 2016
Submission Deadline: September 27, 2016
Awards Reception & Presentation: 6pm, October 20, 2016
Location: Gensler Oakland, 2101 Webster St #2000, Oakland, CA 94612
Registration Fees/Reception Tickets:
Early-bird prices end September 1st!
$225 AIA member ($200 before 9/1)
$275 Non-member ($250 after 9/1)
$20 AIA member ($25 after 9/1)$30 Non-member ($35 after 9/1)
Ray Calabro, FAIA
Bohlin Cywinski Jackson
Jennifer Devlin-Herbert, FAIA