Home Tours 2018
Calling all AIA architects!
Send us your residential projects throughout the chapter region. We’ve broadened our Home Tours program and want to see your work. We’re looking for newly constructed or renovated projects; anything from traditional single-family homes, lofts, urban living, in-law units, bungalows to multi-family projects, co-housing, historic homes or brand new additions and remodels – we want to see it all.
Our goal is to show the great variety of residential works that our region has to offer. Your submissions will help us demonstrate the diverse possibilities that can be accomplished when clients choose to work with architects.
This is the Seventh Annual AIA East Bay Home Tours. Our popular program includes a cadre of knowledgeable docents from the A/E/C community who enjoy interacting with the informed tour attendees, many of which have never missed a tour!
- Recently constructed homes or renovations that clearly demonstrate the architect’s impact
- Be located in one of the following counties: Alameda, Contra Costa, Napa or Solano
- Be substantially completed/ready for occupancy by April 1, 2018 (or “touched” by an architect in the past ten years.)
- Not be on the market for sale through August 30, 2018
If you think you have a project that might be an interesting addition to the tour, but you’re unsure if it would be a good fit, please reach out to us.
Please submit the following by April 6th to email@example.com:
- One exterior and two interior pictures
- A narrative about the project (no more than 250 words)
- The name of the architect (all projects must be designed by a US-licensed architect)
- Project address
Projects short-listed will be visited by the 2018 Home Tours Committee in April 2018.
Interested in Sponsoring or joining the Committee? Contact Sidney Sweeney.