Dahlin Group Architecture Planning is an international architecture and planning firm with offices in California and Washington. We have 40 years of experience building communities where we live and work, whether it’s through our residential communities, mixed-use developments, urban infill projects, commercial buildings, recreation facilities, or community centers. Please visit our website (www.dahlingroup.com) for more information.
We are currently seeking an Architect in our PLEASANTON, CA office.
Ideal candidates will meet the following requirements:
- Graduate of a NAAB accredited 4 or 5 year architecture school
- 3+ years experience in multi-family projects, Type 1 preferred
- 3+ years Revit/BIM experience
- Strong skills and talent in Revit, AutoCAD, SketchUp modeling, Adobe Photoshop, and preparation of presentation materials
- Experience working in construction phases of projects with owners and general contractors
- Excellent problem solver and independent thinker with good listening skills and strong follow-through
- Strong verbal and graphic communication, organizational and collaborative skills
- Self-motivated; ability to work independently and in a team environment to coordinate with other design professionals
- Registered Architect in the state of California
- Commitment to their own professional growth
- Must be legally authorized to work in the United States
We offer a competitive compensation package based on experience and qualifications. Excellent benefits include 100% medical, dental, and vision coverage for employees. We also offer the opportunity to participate in a pre-tax Flexible Spending plan, Employee Stock Ownership Plan, and 401k.
Non-local candidates will be considered. However, DAHLIN may or may not offer relocation benefits depending on business needs.
How to Apply:
Qualified candidates should visit our career page to apply (www.dahlingroup.com/careers). Please include a cover letter, resume, and work samples in PDF format (10MB max). Including a link to an online portfolio in the cover letter or resume is a huge plus! Inquiries that do not follow these instructions may not be considered.
One last note. . .
Real people review every application, so we regret that due to the large volume of inquiries, we are unable to accept phone calls regarding the status of applications. We'll be sure to contact you if we need more information. Apply now!
DAHLIN is an Equal Opportunity Employer and participates in E-Verify.