Architectural BIM Specialist / Designer
Studio 4 Architecture is a small growing design firm that specializes in custom residential, multifamily, office and retail design throughout the Bay Area. Our office is located in South Berkeley within walking distance to BART with cafes and restaurants just blocks away.
We are currently seeking an experienced BIM Specialist/designer with an architectural degree from an accredited University. Applicants should possess the following abilities and qualities:
1. Minimum 3 years experience in architecture office.
2. Proficient in Autocad, Revit and Sketchup.
3. Be detail oriented, accurate, organized, and adaptable with efficient multitasking skills.
4. Good listening skills with an ability to work independently
5. A positive team player.
6. Possess good graphic, verbal, and writing skills.
7. IT abilities are considered a plus.
8. Work part time hourly or full time.
The office is a fast-paced, casual collaborative environment. If hired, your primary role will be production from Schematic Design through Construction Administration. Knowledge of building components and construction methods and the ability to integrate them in your work is highly beneficial.
To be considered for this position, submit cover letter, resume, and examples of your portfolio to email@example.com. Please keep all attachments under 2mb. No telephone inquiries please.