DAHLIN is a growing architecture and planning firm of 150 multi-cultural professionals with offices in California and Washington. We offer more than 40 years of experience building communities where we live and work, driven by the vision of creating places that promote human fulfillment and well-being. This same Passion for Place starts with our own working environment—a positive community where people thrive. Please visit our website (www.dahlingroup.com) to learn more.
We are currently seeking an ARCHITECTURAL PROJECT MANAGER to join our Multi-Family team in our PLEASANTON, CA office. This person is responsible for directing, coordinating, and administering a major project (or several small projects) through all phases of development including Design, Construction Documentation, and Construction Administration.
EXPERIENCE, EDUCATION AND BACKGROUND:
- 5+ years of experience overseeing Design Development, production of Construction Documents, and Construction Administration for multi-family projects
- Experience in establishing budgets and proposals, preparing schedules, and monitoring adherence to terms
- 3+ years of experience responding to RFI’s, reviewing submittals and change orders, and issuing ASI’s.
- Strong skills and talent in Revit, AutoCAD, SketchUp modeling, Adobe Photoshop, and preparation of presentation materials
- Minimum 5+ years Revit/BIM experience
- CA architectural license is a plus
- Graduate of a NAAB accredited 4 or 5 year architecture school
KEY CHARACTERISTICS AND ATTRIBUTES:
- Self-motivated; ability to work independently and in a team environment to coordinate with other design professionals
- Revit enthusiast
- Self-confident; tenacious while maintaining positive working relationships with clients, outside consultants, and technical staff
- Excellent problem solver and independent thinker with good listening skills and strong follow-through
- Excellent communication, organizational, and collaborative skills
- Able to effectively and positively provide direction and lead architectural staff
We offer a competitive compensation package based on experience and qualifications. Excellent benefits include medical, dental, and vision coverage. We also offer the opportunity to participate in a pre-tax Flexible Spending plans for medical, childcare, and commuter expenses, Employee Stock Ownership Plan, and 401k.
Including a link to an online portfolio is a huge plus! Real people review every application, so we regret that due to the large volume of inquiries, we are unable to accept phone calls regarding the status of applications. We'll be sure to contact you if we need more information. Apply now!
Non-local candidates will be considered. However, DAHLIN may or may not offer relocation benefits depending on business needs. Applicants must be legally authorized to work in the United States for any employer. Sponsorship for an employment visa, now or in the future, is not available for this position.
We do not accept resumes from recruiters, placement agencies, or other staffing vendors who have not signed an agreement with us. Unsolicited resumes will be ineligible for referral fees.
DAHLIN is an Equal Opportunity Employer and participates in E-Verify.