Architecture Job Captain
Ware Malcomb is hiring an Architecture Job Captain in our Pleasanton CA office!
Sr. Job Captain candidates must have:
- 5+ years of experience in managing industrial architecture projects, distribution warehouse and manufacturing facility experience preferred
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Architecture
- Strong technical capabilities with code knowledge
- Excellent communication skills
- Strong working knowledge of Revit
- CAD proficient.
- Adobe Creative Suite experience.
- LEED accreditation is a plus
- Working toward California architecture license
Ware Malcomb provides its employees with a “small office” collaborative environment fostering individual growth, while supporting staff with the resources, benefits and amenities of a large firm. The company offers competitive salaries and a full benefits package, including medical, dental, vision, and life insurance, flexible spending accounts, 401K plans with employer matching, and annual bonuses. In addition, Ware Malcomb institutes a company-wide mentoring program, a wellness program, and continuous staff training. We are committed to the development of talented individuals who are experienced or interested in Commercial Architecture projects.
The Commercial Architecture Studio in Pleasanton offers an excellent opportunity for professional growth and exposure to a variety of project types. Our portfolio currently includes ground-up office, industrial, build-to-suit, manufacturing, retail, hospitality, restaurant, auto and transforms of existing buildings. Join our team of talented staff who excel in the successful management and completion of projects while providing excellent client service.
**Must be legally authorized to work in the United States**
Submit resume: http://www.waremalcomb.com/careers