Architecture Project Manager
Ware Malcomb is hiring an Architecture Project Manager in our East Bay, Pleasanton, CA office.
Project Managers are responsible for the successful management of multiple architecture projects.
Project manager candidates must have:
- 7+ years of experience managing commercial and/or industrial architecture projects - warehouse distribution centers and manufacturing facility project experience preferred
- Excellent communication skills - able to listen to clients needs and communicate needs and direction to consultants and staff
- Ability to be a team player and work independently
- AutoCAD and Revit proficiency required
- Great attitude, ready to hit the ground running
Ware Malcomb provides its employees with a “small office” collaborative environment fostering individual growth, while supporting staff with the resources, benefits and amenities of a large firm. The company offers competitive salaries and a full benefits package, including medical, dental, vision, and life insurance, flexible spending accounts, 401K plans with employer matching, and annual bonuses. In addition, Ware Malcomb institutes a company-wide mentoring program, a wellness program, and continuous staff training. We are committed to the development of talented individuals who are experienced or interested in Commercial Architecture projects.
The Commercial Architecture Studio in Pleasanton offers an excellent opportunity for professional growth and exposure to a variety of project types. Our portfolio currently includes ground-up office, industrial, build-to-suit, manufacturing, retail, hospitality, restaurant, auto and transforms of existing buildings. Join our team of talented staff who excel in the successful management and completion of projects while providing excellent client service.
**Must be legally authorized to work in the United States**
Submit resume: http://www.waremalcomb.com/careers