Anne Phillips Architecture, an award-winning design-oriented firm, is currently seeking an Assistant Project Manager with a minimum of 3 years of experience. See our website www.aparch.com for our firm profile and projects. The office has a collaborative and collegial atmosphere. Our projects include primarily affordable housing, as well as facilities for community based service organizations, offices, retail, mixed-use and private homes. We have long standing relationships with our non-profit developer and service provider clients. We are located in a bright and open converted warehouse in West Oakland.
- Minimum B.A. in Architecture, Master of Architecture preferred
- Excellent communication skills in both written and verbal communications
- Minimum 3 years of overall project experience including project management, construction administration, design and construction documents.
- Experience with affordable housing, specifically, and/or renovation/adaptive re-use, in general, is preferred.
- Candidates must exhibit a passion for design, initiative and strong collaborative abilities.
- Motivated self-starter capable of working on multiple projects simultaneously.
- Good knowledge of CA codes and engineering systems in multi-family residential.
- Candidates must be proficient in AutoCAD, SketchUp, Photoshop, Illustrator, and MS Office programs including Word, Excel and PowerPoint. Revit experience is preferred.
- Good design, organizational, and social skills required.
- Building construction experience and free-hand drawing ability a plus.
We offer competitive salary and benefits. Our office work hours are reasonable and flexible.
How to Apply:
Please email cover letter, resume, and work samples in PDF format to Winston@aparch.com. Write “Assistant Project Manager” in subject heading. Please no calls, drop-in visits or deliveries.