At JK Architecture Engineering, we believe that lifestyle and great design go hand-in-hand. With three offices in California (Auburn, Tahoe City and San Jose) and one office in Nevada (Reno), we are strategically grounded in locations that offer our team various levels of projects that challenge the intellect as well as provide opportunity to deliver innovative design and engineering solutions. If you decide to practice the art of Architecture or Engineering with JKAE, you will be joining an award-winning team while simultaneously enjoying the beautiful Sierra Nevada. We are community-oriented and family-focused. If you are looking to join a great firm, work with a staff that is energetic and motivated, and seek excellent benefits, JKAE is the place for you. We would be excited to review your qualifications if you feel you are a match for this position.
Immediate full time positions are open in our Auburn and San Jose offices for project collaboration in our LIVE │ LEARN │WORK │PLAY market sectors. Candidates must be committed to design excellence, interested in the crafts of architecture and structural engineering, and working familiarity with Revit and AutoCAD. This position assumes growth opportunities and mentorship towards licensure and beyond.
- Create and Manage construction documents in Revit and AutoCAD.
- Assist in the design documentation process working directly with Project Architects and other designers.
- Must have strong interpersonal skills and experience in coordinating with architectural and structural engineering team, clients, consultants, and contractors.
- Bachelor degree required, with 2 or more years of relevant architectural and/or structural engineering drafting/design experience.
- Proficiency in Revit with minimum 2 years hands-on experience
- Working knowledge of building codes and regulations, including ADA and Title 24 a plus.
- Strong technical aptitude, attention to detail, and organizational skills.
- Effective written, graphic, and oral communication skills.
- Ability to work independently as well as under the direction of a project manager.
Instructions for Submittal
Please submit in PDF format only the following:
- One-page cover letter briefly describing your relevant experience and interests
- Samples of relevant work
JK Architecture Engineering is an equal opportunity employer. Competitive compensation based on experience. Full benefits package offered to full time employees.