Swatt | Miers Architects, is an award-winning architectural firm recognized internationally for its residential, commercial, and institutional design work. We are seeking a full-time Construction Administration Architect with minimum 10 years experience on institutional and/or high-end modern residential construction. Candidate needs to possess excellent detailing capability, graphics and verbal / written communication skills and be experienced in all phases of construction. Position will require the ability to develop details and possibly supervise multiple job sites.
The firm offers a stimulating design environment, challenging projects and a competitive salary/benefits package including an excellent health insurance program and 401K plan.
- Experience in all phases of architecture with extensive experience in Construction Administration.
- Basic knowledge of structural and MPE building systems
- Basic knowledge of California Building Codes
- Ability to work well within a team environment as well as independently
- Commitment to design excellence and attention to detail
- Bachelor degree in architecture (minimum)
- MUST be located in the Bay Area and hold a valid US passport, green card, or work visa
- A California license is required.
Architectural Software Capability:
- REVIT (preferred), Autocad (required)