Garavaglia Architecture Inc. is a dynamic architecture firm conveniently located in downtown San Francisco. Established in 1986, our range of projects and clients includes civic, commercial, institutional, and residential. We focus on reinforcing a sense of place and sustainability. While many of our projects are located in the San Francisco Bay Area, we work throughout California. The firm actively seeks projects that challenge our studio, including a variety of interesting and unusual projects both large and small. We pride ourselves in offering our clients innovative and personalized services for their projects while seamlessly integrating technical expertise with creative design solutions. Additionally, we have developed a highly efficient system for construction documentation in which all staff members participate.
As a growing firm, we are currently seeking a Designer with 2 to 5 years of professional experience.
Candidates should be able to demonstrate a working knowledge of, and experience with, the following:
- Understand both exterior and interior design detailing and be able to communicate clearly with team members and sub-consultants
- Experience in all phases of the building code and planning processes, design detailing, construction documents, and construction administration
- Preparation of construction documents in collaboration with project manager and drafters
- Participate in CAD drafting standards and protocols
- Ability to develop drawing sets, submittal milestones, basis of design, perform code research
- Bachelor’s degree in Architecture
- Highly accurate AutoCAD and Revit drafting skills are required
- Solid client communication skills
- Excellent writing and editing abilities
- Awareness of project timelines and budgets
- Comfort with a fast-paced, multi-disciplinary team work environment
Garavaglia Architecture is committed to provide an environment for growth opportunities for its employees including participation in professional organizations and continuing educational opportunities. We offer medical and other benefits and are an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org with "Designer" as the subject heading.