Graphics / Communications Assistant
PYATOK is currently seeking an individual to assist in a variety of marketing tasks. The position will provide support for the Communications Director, Marketing Principal and project managers on a variety of projects and offers a good overview of work within an architectural office.
Administrative and design tasks include assisting with:
- development and production of collateral (resumes, project sheets, marketing brochures and presentation drawings),
- responses to proposals, qualification packages, printed materials, interview materials and awards efforts,
- maintenance of database of project, resume, client contacts and resumes (Cosential),
- website and social media updates,
- proofing and editing of written English language content.
PYATOK is an award-winning, nationally recognized leader in the design of multi-family affordable, senior, market-rate, student, and special needs housing, as well as mixed-use development and master planning. Within the communities where we work, we engage resident participation to ensure we are best serving them and the public good. We succeed because our team has a shared passion for delivering high-quality design to the communities we serve.
Our office is conveniently located between 12th and 19th Street BART stations in a dynamic downtown Oakland. We offer competitive salaries and benefits (medical and dental, holidays, PTO and 401(k) with matching) in addition to a collaborative, healthy, and vibrant work environment.
Qualifications and experience you will need:
- BA or four year college degree with at least two years of experience in graphics production.
- Adept at Adobe Creative Suite (InDesign, Illustrator, Photoshop, Acrobat) and Microsoft Office (Outlook, Word, Excel and PowerPoint), email services (Mailchimp), Sketch Up a plus.
- Ideal candidate handles multiple deadlines well, is willing to work with constantly changing priorities and collaborates with versatility and enthusiasm. Displays excellent organizational and communication skills with a meticulous attention to detail while being able to work independently as well as take direction.
To apply, please email a resume, portfolio and references in PDF format (10mb max) to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
PYATOK is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
No telephone calls PLEASE.