Kava Massih Architects is a progressive design firm located in Berkeley, California. Since 1996 we have cultivated a diverse client base with projects varying in size, purpose, scope and complexity. Our current work includes multi-unit housing and various commercial and institutional projects, throughout the Bay Area and the State.
We have an immediate opening for a full-time graphic designer/marketing coordinator. Responsibilities encompass all the marketing needs essential at a mid-sized architecture firm. These include but are not limited to:
- Proposals and Awards Submissions – Research and prepare the response for the RFP, RFQ or award submission. Coordinate all necessary forms and documents from various consultants and/or participating staff.
- Graphic Design/Layout – Responsible for the overall design/look of printed and multi media materials including proposals, promotional materials, presentations, brochures, etc. Must be familiar with Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, etc.) and Microsoft Office.
- Promotional Marketing – Prepare graphics and written content to highlight exciting projects and events at the firm. Promote company news via website, emails, and social media. Update and maintain contacts list.
- Database Maintenance/Organization – Maintain the extensive collection of photos, graphic and informational files for each of the hundreds of completed and current projects at the firm. Coordinate professional photography of completed projects.
- Presentation Preparation – Create presentation materials including PowerPoint presentations, boards, and take away materials such as firm brochures/packets.
- Website and Social Media – Update website and social media sites, including LinkedIn, Facebook and Instagram with project photos and information.
- Bachelor's Degree with 2 or more years of work experience in A/E/C industry.
- Excellent writing, editing and verbal communication skills.
- Strong graphic design capabilities with proficiency in Adobe Creative Suite (especially Adobe InDesign.)
- Self-starter, organized and detail oriented.
We offer a competitive salary and excellent benefits. Interested candidates should send cover letters and resumes to Kava Massih at firstname.lastname@example.org.