Healthcare Project Architect
RATCLIFF is a recognized leader in the planning and design of healthcare architecture. We embrace the potential for exploration and evolution as new practices and technologies have continually been introduced into healthcare facilities. Our aim is to continue to serve as strategic partners to our clients to design flexible spaces that embrace their organization’s culture, leverage technology and produce wellness-oriented, performance based environments
The healthcare studio is seeking a technically-orientated team player to work on both interior and exterior projects with attention to design detail and constructability in the OSHPD environment. The ideal candidate must be well-organized, possess strong communication skills and have strong follow through. We offer a creative environment that embraces collaboration, open communication, and initiative and are looking for candidates that will thrive in this type of environment. RATCLIFF, an Equal Opportunity Employer, is conveniently located in Emeryville, between Berkeley and Oakland, just across the Bay Bridge from San Francisco.
- Minimum 7-10 years professional experience in technical production of architectural projects. Interest or experience in OSHPD oriented project work is required.
- Bachelor's degree in Architecture
- Working knowledge of California Building Codes and ADA.
- California license or significant progress toward.
- Desire and interest in presenting at interviews of professional organization conferences.
- Works well in a collaborative/integrated environment.
- Strong presentation skills and exceptional graphic abilities using Revit, SketchUp, AutoCAD, Adobe CS, BluBeam and all Microsoft programs.
We provide a competitive salary and benefits package. To apply, submit resume with cover letter addressed to firstname.lastname@example.org No phone calls or drop-ins, please. All responses will be held in confidence.