Interior Design Job Captain, Automated Distribution
Ware Malcomb is hiring an Interior Design Job Captain with automated distribution experience in our Pleasanton CA office.
Interior Design Job Captain, role and responsibilities:
- 3+ years of interior design job captain experience that includes at least 1 year of automated distribution project experience.
- Accountable for leading consultant coordination and coordination of internal resources
- Maintaining project drawings (CAD and Revit)
- Assist the Project Manager in construction administration tasks.
- Experience in completing full set of construction documents.
- Strong technical capabilities.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Able to understand project goals and deliverables.
- Ability to effectively meet deadlines.
- Ability to multitask and manage multiple assignments and meet challenging deadlines while producing a quality product.
- Ability to work in a team environment while taking responsibility for the outcome of the project.
- Proficiency of AutoCAD required.
- Proficiency of Revit preferred.
- Knowledge of Newforma preferred.
- Initiate and maintain contact with other key project individuals for clarification, and coordination of critical issues.
- Provide coordination and quality assurance of documents required to complete a project.
Ware Malcomb is an international design firm offering integrated services to clients throughout the world. Founded in 1972, Ware Malcomb offers planning, architecture, interior design, civil engineering, branding and sustainable design services to diverse clients.
Ware Malcomb offers the best of both worlds, a small office supportive and nurturing work environment with large company amenities and resources which provides amazing opportunity for internal growth. Ware Malcomb offers a whole life balance, health-focused company culture, competitive salary and overall benefits package.
**Must be legally authorized to work in the United States**
Submit resume: http://www.waremalcomb.com/careers