Interior Design Project Manager
Ware Malcomb is growing and hiring an Interior Design Project Manager in our Pleasanton, CA office.
Project manager candidates must have:
- BA/BS degree in interior design or architecture
- 5+ years of experience managing corporate office and commercial interior design projects
- Excellent communication skills - able to listen to clients needs and communicate needs and direction to consultants and staff
- Ability to be a team player and work independently
- AutoCAD and Revit proficiency required
- Great attitude, ready to hit the ground running
- CID or NCIDQ preferred
Ware Malcomb is an international design firm offering integrated services to clients throughout the world. Founded in 1972, Ware Malcomb offers planning, architecture, interior design, civil engineering, branding and sustainable design services to diverse clients. Ware Malcomb is an award winning design firm.
Ware Malcomb offers the best of both worlds, a small office supportive and nurturing work environment with large company amenities and resources which provides amazing opportunity for internal growth. Ware Malcomb offers a whole life balance, health-focused company culture, competitive salary and overall benefits package.
**Must be legally authorized to work in the United States**
Submit resume: http://www.waremalcomb.com/careers