Interior Design Senior Project Manager, Automated Distribution
Ware Malcomb is hiring a Senior Interior Design Project Manager with automated distribution experience in our Pleasanton CA office.
Senior Interior Design Project Manager, role and responsibilities:
- 10+ years of experience working on interior design projects with minimum 4 years prior automated distribution project experience.
- Must have Bachelor's degree in architecture or interior design.
- Experience coordinating and managing staff and dedicated teams.
- Ability to multitask and to manage multiple assignments and meet challenging deadlines while producing a quality product.
- Excellent communication skills. Able to listen to clients’ needs and communicate needs and direction to consultants and staff both verbally and in writing.
- Manage schedule and deliverables for projects
- Ability to effectively meet deadlines.
- Ability to manage multiple projects through all phases of design and construction.
- Ability to work in a team environment while taking responsibility for the outcome of the project.
- Knowledge of Newforma preferred.
- Knowledge of Revit preferred.
Ware Malcomb is an international design firm offering integrated services to clients throughout the world. Founded in 1972, Ware Malcomb offers planning, architecture, interior design, civil engineering, branding and sustainable design services to diverse clients.
Ware Malcomb offers the best of both worlds, a small office supportive and nurturing work environment with large company amenities and resources which provides amazing opportunity for internal growth. Ware Malcomb offers a whole life balance, health-focused company culture, competitive salary and overall benefits package.
**Must be legally authorized to work in the United States**
Submit resume: http://www.waremalcomb.com/careers