Swatt | Miers Architects is seeking a full-time Intermediate Architect with a minimum of 5 years experience in technical detailing and sheet layout, with graphic sensibilities and strong verbal/written communication skills. We value design talent and a keen sensitivity to proportion, light, space and materials.
Swatt | Miers Architects is a 25+ person award winning architectural practice recognized internationally for its residential, commercial and institutional design work. We offer rewarding challenges in a professional environment, along with a competitive salary and benefits including health, 401k and profit sharing.
- Ability to contribute design in all phases and understand depth of documentation in SD, DD, CD
- Basic knowledge of building systems, construction means & methods, and specifications
- Some experience in consultant and contractor coordination and building/planning review process
- Ability to work well in a team and independently
- Commitment to design excellence and meticulous attention to detail
- Bachelor degree in architecture
- MUST hold a valid US passport, green card, or work visa.
Architectural Software Capability
- Autocad (required)
- Revit (required)
- Sketch-Up (preferred)
- Microsoft Office (Excel, Word, PPT)
How to apply:
Please send cover letter, resume (CV) and portfolio examples (10MB max) to: