Intermediate Design & Technical Staff, 3-7 Years of Experience
ELS Architecture and Urban Design is looking for a creative, collaborative, and motivated architects and architecture graduates with wide ranges of experience to join our team for permanent, full-time assignments. We are currently looking to fill positions in a variety of exciting project types.
Community Resource Projects
Municipal, Non-Profit, Private K12 Education
$5-15MM Construction Cost
$50-100MM Construction Cost
Municipal Community and Recreation Projects
$50-90MM Construction Costs
One of the largest architectural and planning firms in the East Bay, we are dedicated to design excellence utilizing sustainable technologies and practices. Our award-winning portfolio includes projects in Retail and Mixed Use, Sports and Recreation, Arts and Entertainment, and Historic Renovation.
At ELS, you will be surrounded by creative and talented people who are dedicated and passionate about the work they do, while also finding the time to offer guidance and support to their colleagues. We offer a competitive benefits package.
Our office is located in downtown Berkeley, a block from BART and two blocks from the UC campus.
- 3 to 7 years architectural work experience
- MArch, BArch, or BA in Architecture
- Demonstrable skills in architectural rendering and detailing
- Proficiency in Revit, AutoCAD and rendering software
- Experience with Photoshop and Illustrator
- Progress toward California registration preferred – full registration a plus
- Ability to work well in a team environment and individually
Please email cover letter, resume, and samples of work (PDF format.) Indicate which position you are applying to in the subject line. Send to: email@example.com or mail to:
ELS Architecture and Urban Design
Attn: Human Resources
2040 Addison Street
Berkeley, CA 94704
No Phone Calls Please.