Job Captain/Asst.Project Manager
FOLIO architects has an excellent opportunity for an architectural graduate with 7-10 years experience who is looking for exposure to all aspects of the profession, eager to learn, willing to take on additional responsibility and grow with the Company.
Requirements for this position include:
- Architectural degree from an accredited program
- 7 – 10 years experience in commercial projects, with experience as a job captain/project manager
- Proficiency in Autocad 2015, MS office Suite, MS project. Experience in Revit desirable
- Good working knowledge of commercial building codes, materials and construction
- Strong organization and communication skills with experience in team and consultant coordination
- Ability in resolving technical issues and preparation of coordinated and complete construction documents
- Willingness to learn and grow professionally
- Experience in lab or medical projects desirable, but not mandatory
About FOLIO Architects:
Folio architects, is a growing thought leader in the planning and design of innovative, cutting-edge facilities for the life science and hi-tech sector. We are known for our creative approach, high quality of design and excellence in service, which has earned us long lasting client relationships.
We offer a stimulating, team oriented work environment with excellent opportunity for growth and advancement. Employees are exposed to all aspects of the project process and are encouraged to participate collaboratively in the design process. We encourage IDP enrollment and educational development. We value our employees as integral contributors to the success of Folio and award Profit sharing distributions. Salaries are competitive and commensurate with experience. This is a regular, full time position with a full benefit package including health insurance and 401K with employer matching.
For consideration, please send your resume and portfolio to email@example.com.
No Phone Calls Please.
Applicants must be authorized to work in the US.