Dougherty is a creative, award-winning architectural firm with offices in Northern and Southern California. Our growing Oakland studio is seeking a highly motivated Job Captain/Designer to jump in head first, under the mentorship of senior staff. We are looking for creative problem solvers, with strong organizational skills, interested in working in a supportive and energetic work environment.
The position promises a diverse experience, active mentorship, and well-rounded skill development, with initial building types focusing on public education (K-12 and Community College) and municipal projects. We work in a collaborative environment and value empowering emerging professionals. Responsibilities include assisting in all aspects of the design, technical, and construction processes.
- US Professional degree in Architecture (B.Arch or M.Arch) or B.A. in Architecture
- Strong design skills
- Architectural Licensure Track
- REVIT Proficiency
- Adobe Creative Suite and PowerPoint skills a plus
- DSA experience a plus
About Dougherty (www.dougherty.us):
- Established 1979 (Oakland Office in 2008)
- Convenient location in Downtown Oakland near 19th Street BART
- Award Winning Design
- Actively Supports AXP and Mentorship
- Excellent Benefits (401k, Health/Dental/Vision/Life Insurance)
Please include the following in your application:
- Cover Letter
- One Page Resume
- Two references including email and phone number
- Work samples: Electronic portfolio.
All documents shall be e-mailed to email@example.com