Tired of the city commute? Unique opportunity to join the team of an award-winning boutique architectural firm in the Danville area, specializing in new construction and remodels of commercial and residential facilities as well as civic and recreational projects. Learn more about us at barryandwynn.com.
Seeking a candidate who wants to take his/her career to the next level in a supportive and expert environment. Our office is award-winning, busy and fun; we are vested in the success of each team member, seeking those who want to grow and excel in the architectural field.
- Must be a team player, comfortable working in a collaborative office.
- Well organized – Managing multiple projects coordinating with staff, clients, agencies and consultants. Efficiently meet budget and timelines.
- Project Management – Effectively communicate with clients and consultants from proposal development through construction administration.
- Independent worker – Must be a go-getter and self-starter, anticipating and addressing issues.
- Creative problem solver – Readily meet the challenges of concept and technical architectural drawing development.
- Outstanding AutoCAD skills.
- Strong graphics experience – Photoshop, Illustrator, SketchUp, Rhino.
- Accredited professional degree in architecture.
- Thorough understanding of code, zoning, regulation and submittal requirements.
- Positions available for 2-3 years experience and 5+ years experience.
B & W offers a very competitive salary and bonus structure as well as vacation, holidays and personal days, fully paid health insurance, retirement savings plan.
Please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. We look forward to learning more about you!