Job Captain / Senior Drafter
Established design oriented San Francisco Architecture firm seeks experienced and motivated individual with advanced drawings and drafting skills and a strong desire for excellent design and client service.
WHERE WE LIVE & WHAT WE’RE OFFERING:
Located in desirable South Beach, we offer health benefits, profit sharing, a casual working environment and an opportunity for growth.
WHAT WE DO:
Our projects included Type V and Type I construction with a major emphasis in residential work; new construction and remodeling.
WHO WE’RE LOOKING FOR:
We’re looking for someone with 7-10 years experience who can put together a set of drawings with little or no supervision and who is familiar with the design and detailing of varied types of small and medium size projects.
THE CHECK LIST:
- AUTOCAD + REVIT required
- Sketchup (with V-ray plug-ins not required by highly desirable)
- Working knowledge of California Building Code (CBC)
- Working knowledge of San Francisco Building Code (SFBC)
- Production of Design Development & Construction Documents & Construction Details
- Coordination of the Permit Process
- Coordination and Review of Consultant’s Work
- Organized and motivated
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
Commensurate with your experience