Kodama Diseño is a well established award winning firm that has been most recognized for the design of multi-family affordable housing, senior housing, assisted living and special needs housing. Within the office we take pride in providing a collaborative work environment with a commitment to mentoring, professional development and outreach. We are located in Downtown Oakland and close to BART and other public transportation.
This is an opportunity for talented individuals to take on a high level of responsibility and be a key member to our firm. We provide a competitive salary and health benefits.
Requirements for this position include:
- Degree in Architecture
- AutoCAD, Revit, Photoshop - Vector Works is a plus
- Ability to present drawings
- Assist in Construction Documents
- Knowledge of California Building Codes and ADA requirements
- Strong collaboration skills as well as written and verbal communication skills