Perkins Eastman is a global architecture and design firm guided by the belief that design can have a positive and lasting impact on people’s lives. With more than 1,000 employees in 17 locations around the world, we collaborate seamlessly across borders, barriers, and disciplines to connect people and ideas. Whether conceiving of new healthcare models, reviving a local landmark as a boutique hotel, or helping communities become more resilient, we are united in a dedication to progressive and inventive design that enhances the human experience. If everything is design, everything we do is HUMAN BY DESIGN.
The Opportunity: The Medical Planner will need to complete documentation and related Healthcare architecture necessary for the design and project delivery of Healthcare facilities consistent with the firm’s commitment to design and quality.
• Reporting to the Associate Principal/Project Manager for the project and will be an integral part of the healthcare team, guiding the planning during the course of the project execution.
• Healthcare planning, programming, medical equipment coordination
• Must possess understanding of the FGI Guidelines and coordination
• Project documentation from planning, SD, DD and CD phases.
• Facilitating client user group meetings
• Being current with master planning, design and related medical architecture expertise and practices necessary for the design and project delivery of healthcare facilities.
• Provide solid planning consistent with the firm’s commitment to design, quality and schedules
• Bachelor’s Degree in Architecture required, Architectural License preferred
• Minimum 7 years architectural experience in Healthcare Facilities Planning
• Experience with OSHPD (Office of Statewide Health Planning and Development) is required.
• Must be proficient in Microsoft Office, AutoCAD, ADT, and Revit
• Strong written and verbal communications skills
• Team collaboration being able to both input planning in REVIT and provide clear direction for junior staff
• Ability to prioritize and manage multiple projects at one time
• Possession of a valid motor vehicle operator’s license and willingness to use insured personal vehicle in the courses of employment.
How to Apply:
If you would like to join a dynamic, energized, innovative and collaborative environment, where your ideas will be heard and your skills challenged, please visit our career page and apply with your cover letter, resume and/or portfolio (Adobe PDF preferred). No phone calls please.
Link: Human By Design
Perkins Eastman is an affirmative action, equal opportunity employer and a participant in the U.S. Federal E-Verify program. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, age, protected veteran or disabled status, or genetic information.