Perkins+Will is looking for some talented Project Architects to join our team!
As a part of the design team, the Project Architect directs the coordination and documentation from Schematics through Design Development and CD's, all the way through Construction.
Qualified candidates must have:
- Professional Degree in Architecture
- 5-10 years’ experience in HealthCare or Science and Technology
- Experienced in all phases of project design, construction documentation production and construction materials
- Familiar with building codes, specifications, building and engineering systems
- Understanding of project management process
- Ability to apply Revit and interpret and review Revit drawings
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to direct or coordinate work efforts of junior staff
- Collaborative and professional work ethic
- LEED AP or within 6 months of hire
For more details on this open position and to apply online, please visit our careers page by clicking here.
At Perkins+Will we believe that inclusion spurs creativity, and that innovation is born from an engaged culture of diverse people + ideas. By moving beyond barriers and stereotypes of gender, race, color, religion, national origin, ancestry, age, medical condition, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, veteran status; we are committed to building an organization that reflects the diversity of the communities and clients we serve.