Job Description: Project Architect/Designer
Experience Level: 5-8 Years
KUTH/RANIERI Architects of San Francisco is an established group of innovative designers. The firm has earned an award-winning reputation for unique works that integrate current cultural discourse with contemporary issues of design, technology and sustainability. We are currently looking for candidates to join our vibrant studio culture and are interested in working on larger public projects.
KUTH/RANIERI Architects has a position available for a Project Architect with 5-10 years of experience working on civic, institutional and commercial projects. We are looking for someone with strong design and graphic sensibilities as well as excellent organizational abilities. Candidates for this position should be professional, flexible, self-motivated, articulate and amiable. LEED accreditation and California state licensure are preferred, but not required. The candidate should be experienced in teaming on projects of varying types and complexities, and needs to be familiar with the specifics of day-to-day operations within a small office environment. Experience with project delivery for the City of San Francisco, including experience with aviation, transportation and hospitality is preferred.
This position consists of the following core responsibilities but is not limited to them:
- Work collaboratively and flexibly with Principals and team.
- Ability to work on multiple projects simultaneously.
- Document projects using Autocad and Revit (Revit is a MUST).
- Willingness to work off site with our JV partners.
- Familiarity with: Illustrator, InDesign, Photoshop, Rhino, Sketch-Up, Vray
- Manage all phases of project delivery – Schematic Design through Construction Administration.
- Manage and coordinate project consultants.
- Manage and maintain all project documentation.
- Perform project related research.
- Coordinate project permitting process with local agencies.
- Limited building of scale models and prototypes as required for projects.