At Gensler we help companies innovate. We design spaces, services and environments for organizations seeking new ways to provide value by fostering healthier, more effective workplaces. As a result of a growing, diverse client base and increasing project work, we are searching for a senior level project architect (15+ years) to join our team.
What You Will Do
- Manage multiple aspects of client, project coordination, and general contractors including full documentation coordination with structural, MEP, lighting, AV, landscape and civil consultants
- Manage client relationships and team communication
- Resolve complex technical and design issues
- Maintain the project manual and specifications
- Conduct on-site observations and document site reviews
- Process submittals, RFIs, substitution requests, etc. during construction
- Interface with building and permitting officials during the permitting and construction phases of the project
- Bachelor’s degree in Architecture and varied levels of relevant experience as a project architect with a strong background in interiors
- Must be a licensed architect
- Experience managing multiple aspects of client, team and project coordination, including full documentation coordination with structural, MEP, lighting, AV, landscape and civil consultants
- Experience resolving complex technical and design issues
- Proficiency with Revit, SketchUp, 3ds Max, and Adobe Creative Suite
- Understanding of how buildings are constructed and ability to create technical documents that succinctly, thoroughly and accurately describe the work to be done
- Knowledge of building codes, standards and building structures
- Strong leadership, organizational, communication and relationship management skills
For consideration, please submit resume and work samples in PDF format.
Life at Gensler
At Gensler, we are as committed to enjoying life as we are to delivering best-in-class design. From curated art exhibits to internal design competitions to “Well-being Week,” our offices reflect our people’s diverse interests.
We encourage every person at Gensler to lead a healthy and balanced life. Our comprehensive benefits include medical, dental, vision, disability, wellness programs, flex spending, paid holidays, and paid time off. We also offer a 401k, profit sharing, employee stock ownership, and twice annual bonus opportunities.
As part of the firm’s commitment to licensure and professional development, Gensler offers reimbursement for certain professional licenses and associated renewals and exam fees. In addition, we reimburse tuition for certain eligible programs or classes. We view our professional development programs as strategic investments in our future.
Gensler is an Equal Opportunity Employer and participant in the U.S. Federal E-Verify program. Women, minorities, individuals with disabilities and protected veterans are encouraged to apply.