Qualifications and experience you will need:
- Professional degree in architecture (Bachelor or Master of Architecture from an accredited program in the US)
- 4-8 years of experience in architecture, multi-family preferred
- Thorough understanding of construction document production and working with consultants
- Strong design and planning skills; detail oriented
- Excellent organizational skills
- Excellent verbal, written and graphic skills
- Strong interest in mentoring younger team members
- Working toward CA licensure
- Fluency in Revit; proficiency in Adobe Creative Suite, MS Office and Sketch-Up
- Willingness to pitch in and assist where needed in a team-oriented culture
Other combinations of education and experience will be considered. Salary depends upon experience.
If you believe you could thrive surrounded by people who are passionate and committed to their work and community, who enjoy the company of their colleagues, who value having a voice in the conversation, and who find moments of levity amidst the serious pursuit of excellence, then we invite you to reach out and tell us about yourself and why you think you would be a valuable addition to our team.
To apply, please email your cover letter, including salary requirements, resume, relevant work samples, and references (PDF format, 10mb max.) to firstname.lastname@example.org. Only complete applications will be considered.
PYATOK is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
No telephone calls PLEASE.