Founded in 1991, Trachtenberg Architects is an award-winning eight-person design office with a diverse range of projects and clients consisting of commercial urban infill, very large multi-family, smaller scale institutional and all scales of residential projects. See our website: www.TrachtenbergArch.com.
Though small, we are a very well organized and highly productive office. Our office environment is fast-paced, humane and intellectually rich.
Trachtenberg Architects is seeking a Project Manager to take a leading role in our mixed-use projects. The position involves overseeing projects from the end of Entitlements through Construction Administration. Responsibilities and salary are commensurate to one’s abilities and motivation.
We offer rewarding challenges in a humane, professional environment, along with a competitive salary and benefits including health, 401k and profit sharing.
Located on Berkeley’s Fourth Street, we have a wonderful office space with all the latest equipment and resources. We keep reasonable and flexible hours and respect family life.
Candidate shall have the following qualifications and skills:
- 4-8 years of professional architectural experience; and a professional degree in Architecture from an accredited US architecture program.
- Well-rounded professional background that includes creative architectural design and documentation experience at all project phases, technical research and detailing.
- Excellent communication, organizational, and leadership skills.
- Self-motivated within a multi-disciplinary team context.
- Proficiency AutoCAD, Extra credit for in Revit and Sketchup skills.
- Must be a team player with a positive attitude!
How to Apply
Please include “Project Manager” and your name in the email header and forward the following items to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Cover letter
- Portfolio samples (including academic and professional work)
- Send via email only, PDF format, 10MB max.
- No weblinks, phone calls, recruiter inquiries or drop-ins, please.
- We thank all candidates for their interest, however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.