TRACHTENBERG ARCHITECTS has an opening for a PROJECT MANAGER.
Trachtenberg Architects is a Berkeley-based, award-winning design office with a diverse range of projects and a focus on urban infill / adaptive re-use projects [multi-family housing, hospitality, institutional and residential projects]. See our website: www.TrachtenbergArch.com.
We at TA are passionate about delivering outstanding design results to our clients and the community. Our team of 8 designers and architects is exposed to a broad range of work - we are a highly functioning small community that allows us to work in a fast-paced, humane, intellectually rich and fun office environment.
Trachtenberg Architects is seeking to add a highly creative, skilled, and driven individual in the role of a Project Manager to our team to take a leading role in our mixed-use projects. The position involves overseeing projects from the end of Entitlements through Construction Administration. Responsibilities and salary are commensurate to one’s abilities and motivation.
We offer rewarding challenges in a mindful and professional environment, along with a competitive salary and benefits including health, 401k and profit sharing.
Located on Berkeley’s Fourth Street, we have a wonderful office space with all the latest equipment and resources. We keep reasonable and flexible hours and respect life outside work.
Candidate shall have the following qualifications and skills:
- 4-8 years of professional architectural experience; and a professional degree in Architecture from an accredited US architecture program [MArch preferred].
- License a plus
- Well-rounded professional background that includes creative architectural design and documentation experience at all project phases, technical research and detailing.
- Excellent communication, organizational, and leadership skills.
- Self-motivated within a multi-disciplinary team context.
- Proficiency AutoCAD, Extra credit for in Revit and Sketchup skills.
- A leader orchestrating and participating in a complex team.
How to Apply
Please forward a cover letter highlighting your qualifications, including a current resume and relevant portfolio samples (5 Mb maximum file size) to firstname.lastname@example.org. Qualified candidates must have work permit for the US.
Trachtenberg Architects is an Equal Employment/Affirmative Action Employer and is dedicated to providing employment and promotional opportunities based on individual merit. All qualified applicants are strongly encouraged to apply, and they will receive consideration for employment without bias or regard to gender, race, color, religion, national origin, ancestry, age, medical condition, disability, sexual orientation, veteran status, or marital status as required by applicable law.