We at Byrens Kim Design Works are a group of architects and designers who are passionate.
We believe in a well-thought-out process that results in fantastic design.
We are committed to executing environmentally and socially responsible designs that embrace success for our client, our team, people, and the planet.
We are an award-winning practice in search of a project manager who shares this vision. We value creative and independent thinkers capable of making professional recommendations; individuals who strive to exceed our clients’ needs through expert advice and value-added solutions. A leader and a team player!
The successful PM candidate should demonstrate following qualifications.
- Ability to steer a project from Programming to Closeout.
- Ability to collaborate and lead a team.
- 8+ years of working experience in an architectural design practice (Public education and/or institutional type experience +)
- Professional Registration or significant progress in ARE (California License +)
- LEED/CHPS sustainable design experience +
- Knowledge of 3D presentation software +
- Proficiency in Revit [and other CAD, and Production Related software]
- Understanding of California Building Codes and other regulations
- Great Verbal and Written Communications Skills
- Initiative / Self Motivated
- Desire to Create
- Flexible work schedule
- Opportunity for professional growth, including participating, and potentially leading in project pursuit, practice management, and leadership training.
- Opportunities to work with a diverse project portfolio.
- Competitive salary with matching 401K contributions
- Commuter Benefits
- Industry competitive health care choices including dental, vision and chiropractic
- Paid vacation + PTO
- A supportive environment for professional development and licensure.
We are a team whose value aligns with Triple Bottom Line. We strive for an intimate and respectful practice where relationships are cherished. Candidates shall have an active work permit for the US.
How to Apply:
Please submit the following in PDF format by email to email@example.com.
- A cover letter
- 3 professional references
Please check our work out at byrenskim.com!