Dougherty is a creative, award-winning architectural firm with offices in Northern and Southern California. Our growing Oakland studio is seeking a highly motivated Project Manager to jump in head first to manage projects in design, production and construction. We are looking for creative problem solvers, with strong organizational skills, interested in working in a supportive and energetic work environment.
The position promises a diverse opportunity in a studio setting with initial building types focusing on public education (K-12 and Community College) and municipal projects. Responsibilities include assisting in all aspects of the design, technical, and construction processes.
- US Professional degree in Architecture (B.Arch or M.Arch) or B.A. in Architecture
- Strong design and management skills
- Architectural Licensure or near completion of the licensure process
- REVIT Proficiency
- Adobe Creative Suite and PowerPoint skills a plus
- DSA experience a plus
- Construction Administration a plus
About Dougherty (www.dougherty.us):
- Established 1979 (Oakland Office in 2008)
- Convenient location in Downtown Oakland near 19th Street BART
- Award Winning Design
- Actively Supports AXP and Mentorship
- Excellent Benefits (401k, Health/Dental/Vision/Life Insurance)
Please include the following in your application:
- Cover Letter
- One Page Resume
- Two references including email and phone number
- Work samples: Electronic portfolio.
All documents shall be e-mailed to email@example.com