Swatt | Miers Architects is seeking a full-time Senior Architect with a minimum of 10 years experience in the development of Construction Documents. Candidates should possess strong technical skills, and an ability to develop office standards as well as review the firm’s commercial, institutional and residential project drawing sets.
Swatt | Miers Architects is a 25+ person award winning architectural practice recognized internationally for its residential, commercial and institutional design work. We offer rewarding challenges in a professional environment, along with a competitive salary and benefits including health, 401k and profit sharing.
- Licensed California Architect
- Bachelor degree in architecture or better
- Extensive experience in detailing and coordinating all elements of custom residential and small commercial projects, including doors & windows, roofing and decks, exterior wall systems including waterproofing, interior walls and casework.
- Experience with building types 2, 3 and 5.
- MUST hold a valid US passport, green card, or work visa.
Architectural Software Capability
- Autocad (required)
- Revit (required)
- Sketch-Up (preferred)
How to apply:
Please send cover letter, resume (CV) and work examples to demonstrate technical proficiency to: