Senior Job Captain – Architecture
ID/Architecture is a fast-growing architectural firm that specializes in interior architectural projects and has an opening for a Sr. Job Captain. Our focus is on corporate offices, tenant improvements, and health-care projects. We are looking for energetic and creative individuals with strong leadership and work ethics that would like to work in a fun and collaborative team environment.
This is an excellent opportunity to join a design-oriented firm and to grow with our firm.
We are highly committed to the well-being of our employees. We encourage individual and professional growth through mentoring and continuous staff training. This position will provide the training and experience for the potential growth into a Project Manager position if desired.
We are always looking for awesome people that love to be part of a great team. If you are passionate about interior architecture, and are looking for recognition and opportunities to make a difference in the workplace, apply now!
Main responsibilities include preparing Pricing and Construction Drawings using AutoCAD, site surveys, area calculations and building code research. Prior experience with commercial projects is a plus.
Key responsibilities include:
- Prepare accurate, thorough documentation for a variety of commercial projects
- Conduct thorough site survey
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Interact with consultants, contractors, building officials
- Conduct code and building materials research
- Assist project team through construction administration phase
- Bachelor’s degree--Architecture
- Minimum 5 years’ experience with commercial projects, preferably TI and corporate projects
- Advanced AutoCAD skills and experience with Revit is preferred
- Experience conducting field surveys
- Strong knowledge of state, local and fire codes, including accessibility
- Experience with client and contractor interface
- Experience and ability to coordinate with engineers and other consultants
- Ability to work in a team-based and fast-paced environment
Send your resume to: email@example.com