Senior Marketing Specialist
LEDDY MAYTUM STACY Architects (LMSA) is seeking a highly motivated and creative Marketing Specialist to join our firm to oversee all project pursuits, external and internal communications, marketing activities, market research and business development.
LMSA (www.lmsarch.com) is a 30-person architectural practice in San Francisco and the 2017 National AIA Architecture Firm Award Recipient. We are a diverse group of designers who share a common belief in the transformative power of architecture to help lead the way to a just, healthy and regenerative future. We work with leading non-profit, educational, housing and social justice organizations to create sustainable new environments that advance their important missions.
- Manage firm wide marketing and communications activities and budget.
- Research potential opportunities and in specific markets (community, education, affordable/supportive housing) and direct lead tracking efforts.
- Respond to RFP/RFQs: Lead proposal effort and interview preparation for potential projects.
- Ensure all client-facing materials and communications reflect the LMSA brand.
- Develop and/or manage all communication/promotional collateral, project information and photography.
- Manage public relations outreach - awards programs, publications, and press releases.
- Create and implement a social media plan to increase social media presence.
- Manage and maintain website and database.
- Business Development: Identify BD opportunities, collaborate with senior leadership, and participate in local organizations, events and conferences.
- 5+ years of professional marketing experience in architecture or related field.
- Bachelor's degree - Marketing / Communications or related degree preferred.
- Self-motivated and organized within a creative team context.
- Strong people skills and excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Graphic communications skills including experience with Adobe Creative Suite, In-Design and all social media platforms.
- Salary is commensurate with experience.
- Benefits include Health and Dental Insurance; Disability Insurance; paid time off (PTO); paid holidays; 401K retirement plan; training and development courses.
How to Apply:
Please include your name in the email header and forward a cover letter and resume in PDF format to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
LMSA is an Equal Opportunity Employer.