Senior Project Architect
POSITION AVAILABLE: SENIOR PROJECT ARCHITECT WITH 10-20 YEARS EXPERIENCE
DUMICAN MOSEY Architects is a design and architecture firm located South of Market specializing in high-end, design-oriented, modernist residential projects throughout the Bay Area and beyond. We are seeking a talented and motivated individual to join the team and work with us on a variety of exciting projects.
We have an opening for a Senior Project Architect who is highly motivated, creative, articulate, and team-oriented. The candidate must have over ten years of well-rounded architectural experience, including a strong technical background, and detailing skills, a keen modern design sensibility, robust organizational and management skills, and familiarity with Type-V construction. Strong design skills are paramount. In-depth Construction Document Phase experience and Construction Phase experience is a plus.
The position will report to the firm principal and shall be responsible for leading project teams in delivering superlative architectural work.
Qualifications & Requirements:
- Education: A professional degree in architecture.
- Experience: 10-20 years of experience with an architectural firm. Must have the following experience and abilities: strong design and problem solving skills, code analysis, and wood frame construction knowledge. High-end residential projects and experience in San Francisco is a plus.
- Technical: Must be proficient in AutoCAD. Sketch-up, Adobe Suite (Photoshop, Illustrator, In-Design), MS Word, MS Excel, and 3D modelling software experience is desirable. Must be familiar with working within office-environment CAD Standards.
- Design: excellent design sensibility and a strong portfolio is a must. Knowledge of Modern, technical detailing is required.
- Skills: Project management, client management, agency coordination, strong organizational and communication skills, attention to detail, and the ability to manage one’s own time is paramount. Must be able to manage teams and multiple complex projects simultaneously.
- Attitude: must be energetic, positive, team-oriented, and personable.
Compensation: Based on qualifications.
Please submit your cover letter, current resume, sampling of your work (please limit electronic file to less than 5MB), and any other pertinent information for immediate consideration to email@example.com.