Senior Project Manager, Architecture
Ware Malcomb is hiring for a Senior Project Manager, Architecture in our East Bay office located in Pleasanton, CA!
Senior Project Managers are responsible for the successful management of multiple architecture projects whilst leading and mentoring assigned staff.
The Commercial Architecture Studio in Pleasanton offers an excellent opportunity for professional growth and exposure to a variety of project types. Our portfolio currently includes ground-up office, industrial, build-to-suit, manufacturing, retail, hospitality, restaurant, auto and transforms of existing buildings.
Senior Project Manager Requirements:
- 10+ years of experience managing commercial and/or industrial architecture projects
- Bachelors or Master’s Degree in Architecture
- Registered Architect
- Excellent communication skills - able to listen to clients’ needs and communicate needs and direction to consultants and staff
- Ability to be a team player and work independently
- AutoCAD and Revit proficiency required
- Great attitude, ready to hit the ground running
Ware Malcomb is an award winning international design firm offering integrated services to clients throughout the world. Founded in 1972, Ware Malcomb offers architecture, planning, interior design, civil engineering, branding and sustainable design services to a diverse client base.
Ware Malcomb offers the best of both worlds, a small office supportive and nurturing work environment with large company amenities and resources which provides amazing opportunity for internal growth. Ware Malcomb offers a whole life balance, health-focused company culture, competitive salary and overall benefits package.
**Must be legally authorized to work in the United States**